Vs > Mt Pleasant
Fortaleza vs Mt Pleasant Climate & Distance Between
Fortaleza vs Surin, Thailand
Fortaleza vs Kovel’, Ukraine
Fortaleza vs Cidade Vera, Brazil
Fortaleza vs Kosseir, Egypt
Mt Pleasant vs Asahikawa, Japan
Mt Pleasant vs Waiouru Mwd, New Zealand
Mt Pleasant vs Woodstock, Va, Usa
Mt Pleasant vs San Gabriel, Ecuador
Baruuhturuun vs Eureka, California
Charles City, Ia vs Santa Rosa
Block Island, Ri vs Grajau
Loei vs Siemreap
- The distance between Fortaleza, Brazil and Mt Pleasant, New Zealand is approximately 13,890 km or 8,632 mi.
- To reach Fortaleza in this distance one would set out from Mt Pleasant bearing 140.8° or SE and follow the great circles arc to approach Fortaleza bearing 27.3° or NNE .
- Fortaleza has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry summers (As) whereas Mt Pleasant has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Fortaleza is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Mt Pleasant is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 14.1 °C (25.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.5 °C (13.5°F) less in Fortaleza. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 959.7 mm (37.8 in) more which is equivalent to 959.7 l/m² (23.55 US gal/ft²) or 9,597,000 l/ha (1,025,983 US gal/ac) more. About 2 2/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 28.5° higher in Fortaleza than in Mt Pleasant.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Fortaleza relative to Mt Pleasant. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Mt Pleasant vs Fortaleza
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -38 (-1)
|| -22 (-1)
|| -42 (-2)
|| -38 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Fortaleza vs Ivinhema, Brazil
Fortaleza vs Olathe, Ks, Usa
Fortaleza vs San Juan Bautista, Paraguay
Fortaleza vs Bonavista, Nf, Canada
Mt Pleasant vs Eureka, Nt, Canada
Mt Pleasant vs Chambersburg, Pa, Usa
Mt Pleasant vs Tchiban, Gabon
Mt Pleasant vs Gillam, Manitoba, Canada
Nagano vs Perm
Haikou vs Antsiranana
Manston vs Guardiavecchia
Bora-Bora Vataipe vs Albert Lea, Mn
Fortaleza vs Mt Pleasant Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Fortaleza
Climate Guides for Locations near Mt Pleasant